OCLCTIC Virus Description
OCLCTIC Virus (Office Central de Lutte contre la Criminalité liée aux Technologies de l’Information et de la Communication) is a fake warning fabricated by cyber criminals who attempt to obtain money by swindling the French citizens or French speakers with the name of French police office. Once OCLCTIC Virus succesfully infected users’ computer, it will display the users a pop-up with the content of “Office Central de Lutte contre la Criminalité liée aux Technologies de l’Information et de la Communication (in English means “Central Office for Fight against Crime related to Information Technology and Communication”) to alert and scare the users that they are convicted for browsing some dirty websites such as porn web page, which is forbbiden by French law; and the pop-up also says that the users have to pay fine for guilt. Besides, the pop-up will show the user’s IP, which is designed by hackers to be shown as a French IP, therefore other countres’ uses should also have eyes on this virus since the hackers would also use this technique to infect their computer with this pop-up showing their countries’ IP. Obviously, what OCLCTIC Virus alerts is totally a trap set by hackers, and the only purpose is to catch money. What’s worse, this virus cannot be completely deleted by anti-virus program even though it can be detected. Hence this highly risky virus must be romoved as early as possible with manual solutions.
OCLCTIC Virus is Very Dangerous
- OCLCTIC Virus is difficult to be removed by software.
- OCLCTIC Virus pops up at times to harrass you.
- OCLCTIC Virus is installed without your consent.
- The payments website of OCLCTIC Virus is suspicious.
How to Uninstall/Remove OCLCTIC Virus Effectively?
To completely uninstall OCLCTIC Virus from an infected system, usually manual removal is the first choice. Because sometimes antivirus software cannot pick up the exact computer threat timely or remove it permanently. There are three steps to get rid of OCLCTIC Virus effectively.
Step 1: Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop OCLCTIC Virus processes in the Windows Task Manager.
Step 2: Open the Registry Editor, search for and delete these Registry Entries creating by OCLCTIC Virus.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\System Tool HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce “[random digits].exe”
Step 3: Detect and remove OCLCTIC Virus associated files listed below:
%UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits] %UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]\[random digits].bat %UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]\[random digits].cfg %UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]\[random digits].exe %UserProfile%\Desktop\System Tool.lnk %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\System Tool.lnk
If you haven’t sufficient expertise in handling virus program files, processes, dll files and registry entries, you will take the risk of messing up your computer and making it crash down finally. If you need online professional tech support, click here to get: 24/7 Online Virus Removal Support.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- How to Remove hysoxquihotur.exe Virus? Delete hysoxquihotur.exe Completely
- How to Remove Mal/ExpJS-AA Virus, Mal/ExpJS-AA Removal
- Remove Net-Worm.Win32.Morto.n Virus, Effective Removal Guide
- Remove Virus:Win32/Bamital.Q Virus Quickly, Virus:Win32/Bamital.Q Manual Removal
- Metropolitan Police Ukash Virus- How to Save Locked Computer from Metropolitan Police Ukash Virus, Guide
- How to Remove BrowserModifier.Zwangi Virus Manually- Removal Guide
- How to Remove Trojan:Win32/FakeSysdef Threat, Delete Trojan:Win32/FakeSysdef Manually
- Uninstall Worm:Win32/Helompy.D Completely - Manual Removal Guide
- Cannot Stop the Redirection of Ib.adnxs.com? Help Remove Ib.adnxs.com Hijacker Virus Completely and Safely
- How to Remove Adware:Win32/AdRotator, Step- by- Step Manual Removal Guide
- How to Remove Gen.variant.zbot.25, Gen.variant.zbot.25 Removal
- Infected with Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AH? Remove Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AH Manually Step by Step
- Remove Windows Precaution Center, How to Manually Remove WindowsPrecautionCenter
- Easily Get Rid of Trojan Citem.ZQ (Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove Windows Diagnostic