Fake System Fix Description:
System Fix is a fake Antivirus software and speed-up tool that claims to work for system hard drive and system optimization. Actually, System Fix is just a clone of fake System Restore or Data Recovery rogues that used to hack Windows users and disable system. System Fix causes infected PC have no icons and files on the desktop or Start menu. It’s really annoying and terrible, especially if you have any important data on the infected system. System has the danger to lose files if correct action hasn’t been started. System Fix infiltrates computers by utilizing system or security program vulnerabilities with the help of trojan dropper. Hidden on questionable websites or packed with insecure program file, System Fix is easy to be triggered and installed on a system without any authorization. Never trust the fake scan report of System Fix–”PC Performance &Stability analysis report”, for it only use tricks to let you believe your system has critical hard errors, CPU issue or RAM memory failure and promote System Fix full version. It’s obviously that System Fix itself is a big system security issue must be fixed quickly, but not a good program you should install and purchase. Can’t open your Windows security software or download any help tool? Then use the manual guide to uninstall System Fix, which works well on some infected system.
System Fix Snapshot:
System Fix Is Threatening System:
- “System Fix” is a fake Anti-Virus program with no contact information
- “System Fix” often spread via Trojan horse, freeware and p2p shareware without permission
- “System Fix” can show fake security messages and misguides you the condition of your system
- “System Fix” is impossible to be easily removed by security software
It is very clear that System Fix has so much dangerous characteristics, it is advised to remove System Fix quickly with the manual removal instructions.
“System Fix Virus “Step by Step Manual Removal Guide:
Annoyed by System Fix virus and don’t know how to start the removal? Take it easy, because there are three helpful manual instructions here you can use to clean System Fix completely.
Firstly, end System Fix related processes(press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open windows task manager and find out its process):
random.exe(it changes on different system)
Secondly, delete System Fix related files:
%LocalAppData%\ %LocalAppData%\.exe %LocalAppData%\~ %LocalAppData%\~ %StartMenu%\Programs\System Fix\ %StartMenu%\Programs\System Fix\System Fix.lnk %StartMenu%\Programs\System Fix\Uninstall System Fix.lnk %Temp%\smtmp\ %Temp%\smtmp\1 %Temp%\smtmp\1 %Temp%\smtmp\2 %Temp%\smtmp\3 %Temp%\smtmp\4 %UserProfile%\Desktop\System Fix.lnk
Thirdly, remove System Fix related registry entries:
KEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Use FormSuggest" = 'Yes' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "CertificateRevocation" = '0' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnonBadCertRecving" = '0' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop "NoChangingWallPaper" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations "LowRiskFileTypes" = HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments "SaveZoneInformation" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer "NoDesktop" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ".exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "DisableTaskMgr" = '1' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download "CheckExeSignatures" = 'no' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "Hidden" = '0' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced "ShowSuperHidden" = '0' HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComDlg32\LastVisitedMRU "MRUList"
NOTE: Manual removal System Fix virus instructions work well to delete all related stuff from the infected system. However, it’s only for advanced computer users, if you don’t have enough skills and experience, any damage may be caused. It’s better to contact online expert for professional fix.
Expert Recommendation: Do you want to get protected from computer threats easily and automatically whenever you surf on line? Are you looking for the most popular and award-winning Antivirus program? Remove viruses, Trojans, spyware and any other malware threats completely and get real-time protection with SpyHunter right now! Click Here to Download SpyHunter and Free Scan Your PC Immediately.
- Windows Managing System Virus: Guide for Windows Managing System Virus Removal
- Remove Windows Tools Patch Fake Antivirus ( Manual Removal Guide )
- Completely Uninstall Windows Performance Catalyst Scam – Remove Fake Windows Performance Catalyst
- How to Remove “Files Indexation Process Failed” Virus, “Files Indexation Process Failed” Uninstall Guide
- Can’t Uninstall Smart Internet Protection 2012, Remove Smart Internet Protection 2012 Manually
- Can’t Remove/Uninstall Internet Security Guard Virus? How to Get Rid of Internet Security Guard Quickly And Completely
- How to Get Rid of “System Check” Virus, Uninstall/Remove Fake “System Check” Effectively
- How to Remove Home Security Solutions Virus Manually, Uninstall Fake Home Security Solutions Threat Completely
- Can’t Uninstall Win 7 Antispyware 2012 Virus? How to Remove Win 7 Antispyware 2012 Fake
- How to Fix/Remove "Polisen Enhetnen för Databrott" Virus - Desktop Unlock Help Steps
- Remove MS Removal Tool - MS Removal Tool Removal Guide
- How to Remove Antivirart.com - Get Rid of Antivirart.com
- Remove generic!bg.euv, generic!bg.euv Removal
- Manual Removal Guide to Delete Trojan.Ransomlock.X and Save Back a Clean PC
- How to Remove Exploit:Java/Blacole.GD Virus Completely - Exploit:Java/Blacole.GD Manual Removal Help
- Get Rid of quick-search-results.com Google Redirect Virus, Manual Removal Guide
- Trojan Horse Generic27.AFYF.Dropper Removal Tips - Delete Trojan Horse Generic27.AFYF.Dropper
- How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Sefnit.AC (Removal Step by Step Guide)