Security Shield 2012 Description:
Security Shield 2012 is a fake security guard program that imitates legitimate antivirus and generates fake system viruses to deceive users and sell its fake full version. With the help of Trojan horse or unsafe free software install, Security Shield 2012 sneaks to a target system and begins to hijack infected system network, Windows task manager and Window antivirus software. If there is popup of Security Shield 2012 on a computer, don’t trust any security warning message popup or believe the scan result from Security Shield 2012. If you know that Security Shield 2012 is just one of the rogue programs that try to use false positive scam computer owners, then you’d never click or buy it. Security Shield 2012 pretends to be a security software but it fails to be because its harmfulness. Security Shield 2012 is very aggressive, it stops all your current work and won’t let you do any operation to uninstall it. Under such circumstance, you need to choose the following manual guide to remove Security Shield 2012 before it turns worse.
Security Shield 2012 Snapshot:
Security Shield 2012 is Very Dangerous to A Computer System:
- Security Shield 2012 is a fake Anti-Virus program with no contact information
- Security Shield 2012 often spread via Trojan horse, freeware and p2p shareware without permission
- Security Shield 2012 can show fake security messages and misguides you the condition of your system
- Security Shield 2012 is impossible to be easily removed by security software
Since Security Shield 2012 has so many harmful characteristics, remove Security Shield 2012 with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
Manually Remove/Uninstall Security Shield 2012 Step by Step:
1. Detect and end Security Shield 2012′s process:
2. Detect and delete Security Shield 2012′s files:
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random] %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Local Settings\Application Data\[random].exe %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Local Settings\Application Data\[random] %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Local Settings\Temp\[random]
3. Detect and remove Security Shield 2012′s registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[RANDOM CHARACTERS]" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "SecurityShield 2012" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SecurityShield 2012 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SecurityShield 2012
Important Note: As advanced spyware threats are able to automatically repair themselves if not completely removed, and any mistake occurring in the process of the spyware removal can take a risk to permanently damage your system. Therefore, a complete and secure threat removal solution should be guaranteed! Do not allow malicious threat further control and damage your PC any longer, Live Chat to get professional Online Technical Support for help now!
Expert Recommendation: Do you want to get protected from computer threats easily and automatically whenever you surf on line? Are you looking for the most popular and award-winning Antivirus program? Remove viruses, Trojans, spyware and any other malware threats completely and get real-time protection with SpyHunter right now! Click Here to Download SpyHunter and Free Scan Your PC Immediately.
- Fake Windows Component Protector Rermoval – Uninstall Windows Component Protector Rogue Manually
- Fake Windows Processes Accelerator Removal, Remove Windows Processes Accelerator Manually
- Remove Windows Safety Tweaker Completely – Fake Windows Safety Tweaker Manual Removal Guide
- How to Uninstall Fake Guard Online, Remove Guard Online Virus Completely
- How to Remove Fake System Antivirus Microsoft 2011 Virus? System Antivirus Microsoft 2011 Manual Removal Guide
- How Can I Remove Windows Active Guard Fake Anti-virus, Windows Active Guard Rogue Application Uninstall Guide
- Manually Delete Fake Windows Abnormality Checker, Windows Abnormality Checker Rogue Application Removal Guide
- How to Remove Windows Advanced User Patch Thoroughly and Manually
- Windows Premium Guard Manual Uninstall Instruction, Remove Windows Premium Guard Safely And Easily
- How to remove Trojan:Win32/FakeScanti Completely, Trojan:Win32/FakeScanti Removal Guide
- How to Remove Veritas Update Manager Rogue Program Manually?
- Trojan.Usuge!gen3? - How to Remove Trojan.Usuge!gen3
- What is Home Codec Pack, Remove Home Codec Pack Manually and Completely
- Security Scanner 2012 Virus- How to Remove Security Scanner 2012 Virus Effectively
- How to Remove UltimBlock 2011 Virus, Fake UltimBlock 2011 Uninstall Guide
- How to Remove Malware.Gammima!rem, Malware.Gammima!rem Removal
- Uninstall/Remove Fake Windows Cleaning Tools Virus Manually, Bogus Windows Cleaning Tools Removal Guide
- How to Remove Net-Worm.Win32.Kido.ih, Net-Worm.Win32.Kido.ih Removal Guide