Is your computer infected with Trojan.Injector? All kinds of Trojan.Injector removal tools cannot completely eliminate it for you? This post will tell you step-by-step guide on how to remove Trojan.Injector manually and completely. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact Tee Support agents 24/7 online for more detailed instructions.
What is Trojan.Injector?
Trojan.Injector is a malicious Trojan that can severely damage computer users’ system and files. Once this nasty virus sneaks to your computer it will be get itself well-hidden in the system by changing the codes and locations to avoid being detected. Trojan.Injector has the capability to slow down computer performance and stealing users’ confidential information to cause financial loss. Besides, Trojan.Injector can bring other computer to the infected computer by exploiting system vulnerabilities. What is more, Trojan.Injector keeps changing its file name so it is very hard for security protection tools to detect and remove it completely. Once you have found Trojan.Injector infiltrated into your computer, you can leave it stay on your computer for a long time. Remove Trojan.Injector ASAP to keep your computer safe.
Why my antivirus did not remove Trojan.Injector completely?
Please note that none of the anti-virus solutions is able to provide 100% protection and block all the viruses. There are thousands of new threats created every day. Although you have the best virus specialist, there is always sometime between first infection detection and antivirus program virus database update, so if you are really unlucky your computer may became infected in the meantime. Also there is always chance that something slips off. Therefore, manual removal has been considered as the most effective method to ensure complete deletion.
Trojan.Injector manual removal instructions:
You can remove Trojan.Injector virus manually if you know everything about how to kill processes on your Task Manager, eliminate registry entries of the virus only and find out well-hidden files and folders of Trojan.Injector virus.
Technical details for how to remove Trojan.Injector manually:
1)Boot your computer into safe mode with networking by restarting your computer and keeping pressing F8 key and then using arrow key to get into that mode. Next, open your Task Manger by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete key and end the processes of Trojan.Injector:
2) The associated files to be removed in folders on Local Disk (note: new files are still created each month so far):
%AppData%\[random name].bin %CommonAppData%\[set of random characters].exe %DesktopDir%\[random name].lnk
3) Open your Registry Editor and then find out the registry entries of Trojan.Injector to remove them ( note: new registry entries are still made every month so far):
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWSNT\CURRENTVERSION\WINLOGON\USERINIT\ userinit HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ wshost32 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ Windows Upgrate Utility HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ restorer32_a HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ MSN HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ photo_id HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ SySmstray HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ wT5WV4nJz1fi8o HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ net64 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ 646 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ WindowsUpdate HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ Regeditsystem HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CUR
Note:Trojan.Injector always disguise their names to resemble benign system files to escape the antivirus detection and add more difficulty to manual removal. You may not be able to open questionable folders to find out a file named Trojan.Injector directly so you have to be professional to identify Trojan.Injector in disguise.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Need Help to Remove Trojan backdoor.generic15.BPGV? Completely Clean up Trojan backdoor.generic15.BPGV
- Get Rid of Trojan.Malhtaccess Completely – Manual Removal Guide
- Guides on How to Manually Delete Trojan horse Generic26.apiz infection, Delete Trojan horse Generic26.apiz Completely and Safely
- How to Remove Trojan.win32.agent.rzlb Completely in an safe way
- Guide to Remove TR/Crypt.Gypikon.A.9 Quickly and Safely Step by Step
- Troj/Zbot-BUS Trojan Uninstall Instruction, How to Manually Remove Troj/Zbot-BUS
- Help Get Rid of TROJ_ARTIEF.DOC Manually and Safely
- How to Delete Win32/InstallCore.D Thoroughly, Manually Get Rid of Win32/InstallCore.D
- The Effective Guide on How to Remove Worm/Generic2.ceag Infection Manually
- How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Genome.myit, Trojan.Win32.Genome.myit Removal Steps
- How to Remove Win32:Sirefef-FQ [Drp] Virus, Win32:Sirefef-FQ [Drp] Removal Guide
- How to Remove/Uninstall Windows Shield Tool Completely - Fake Windows Shield Tool Removal
- Fake Windows Microsoft Guardian Removal, Remove Windows Microsoft Guardian Virus
- Trojan.Dropper.BCM - How to Remove Trojan.Dropper.BCM Virus Completely, Guide
- How to Remove Antivirus Clean 2011? Antivirus Clean 2011 Removal
- Backdoor.Winnti Removal - Easy Steps to Get Rid of Backdoor.Winnti Now
- How to Remove Afd.sys Virus, Afd.sys Removal Guide