Backdoor.Winnti is determined as an evil backdoor infection which is capable to invade target computers without any notification. Once inside computer system, Backdoor.Winnti can perform lots of dangerous activities that will mess up your computer as a result. Thus, your antivirus program may detect the virus but will definitely fail to remove it because Backdoor.Winnti is capable to disable any antivirus programs. What makes people upset is that Backdoor.Winnti can make all the personal or confidential information secretly passed over to the intended attacker who would further misuse it for stealing money from your bank account or leaking the confidential information out to other sources. Hence, Backdoor.Winnti must be removed as soon as possible once upon detection.
Backdoor.Winnti Infected Symptoms
- Backdoor.Winnti is a dangerous Backdoor Trojan horse
- Backdoor.Winnti may allow intruders to modify your system
- Backdoor.Winnti may spread additional spyware or malware
- Backdoor.Winnti may be controlled by a remote person
- Backdoor.Winnti violates your privacy and compromises your security
- Backdoor.Winnti may allow access for the remote host by installing hidden FTP server
Since Backdoor.Winnti is so tricky that can escape from security tools. It needs and only can to be removed manually so that it is completely kicked off from your computer. With the following instructions, you can get rid of Backdoor.Winnti completely and safely.
Backdoor.Winnti Step-by-Step Manual Removal Instructions
Step 1: Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop Backdoor.Winnti processes in the Windows Task Manager.
Step 2: Open the Registry Editor, search for and delete these Registry Entries creating by Backdoor.Winnti.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\acplec HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sp1itter HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\HTMLHelp\”data” = “[RANDOM CHARACTERS]” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\[SERVICE NAME]
Step 3: Detect and remove Backdoor.Winnti associated files listed below:
%System%\drivers\ sp1itter.sys %System%\drivers\ acplec.sys %System%\winmm.dll
Note: We sincerely suggest you should do every step carefully because manual approach of removing Backdoor.Winnti is a risky job. Any mis-operation may permanently damage your system. In addition, if the virus blocks your task manger or you cannot find the exact registry entries and infected files by yourself, you can get help from Teesupport Experts.
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Easily Get Rid of Backdoor.Simda (Manual Removal Guide)
- How to Remove Backdoor.Whalfrost – Guide to Get Rid of Backdoor.Whalfrost Easily
- BackDoor.Generic14.CBJJ Virus? Manual Removal Step by Step
- Remove Backdoor.Caphaw.A Virus – How to Get Rid of Backdoor.Caphaw.A Permanently
- Best Way to Remove Backdoor.Win32.Prorat.npv, Easily and Completely
- Delete W32/Zbot.MZ!tr Virus Thoroughly – Manual Removal Method
- Infected with Trojan.Crypt!IK Virus? Remove Trojan.Crypt!IK Manually Step by Step
- Remove Win32:Spyware-gen. [Trj] – Completely Get Rid of Win32:Spyware-gen. [Trj]
- How to Remove Backdoor.Whalfrost!gen – Guide to Get Rid of Backdoor.Whalfrost!gen Easily
- Remove Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.N (Uninstall Guide)
- How to Completely Get Rid of Trojan Horse Agent3.CHDH (Step-by-Step Instructions)
- How Can I Remove Fake Antivirus Windows Secure Workstation? (Manual Removal Help)
- Cannot Uninstall Trojan Horse SHeur4.X10.Dropper Virus - Trojan Horse SHeur4.X10.Dropper Manual Removal
- How to Remove Win32/dynamer!dtc, Win32/dynamer!dtc Manual Removal Guide
- Remove/Uninstall "Computer Crime & Intellectual Property Section, United States Department of Justice" Virus Completely
- What is Mal/SillyFDC-A and How to Uninstall Mal/SillyFDC-A from Your Computer
- How to Remove HackTool.Win32.Kiser.uu, HackTool.Win32.Kiser.uu Removal Steps
- Remove Trojan.fakems, Trojan.fakems Removal Steps