Avira AntiVir Enhanced Protection Mode Description:
Avira AntiVir Enhanced Protection Mode is fake program that poses itself as legitimate software. Don’t be cheated by its name. Actually it has nothing to do with the real antivirus software Avira AntiVir. Avira AntiVir Enhanced Protection Mode confuses you with its name and a fraudulent Flash Update message. It spreads on some social networking sites and once installed, it can take over your computer, hijacking your browser and damaging your system. What’s worse, Avira AntiVir Enhanced Protection Mode has the ability to disable your antivirus program or even remove it. To secure your computer, remove Avira AntiVir Enhanced Protection Mode with the following manual removal guide as soon as possible.
Avira AntiVir Enhanced Protection Mode Screenshot
How to Manually Remove Avira AntiVir Enhanced Protection Mode?
1. Delete Avira AntiVir Enhanced Protection Mode associated files:
%WINDOWS%\ddh_iplist.txt %WINDOWS\front_ip_list.txt %WINDOWS\geoiplist %WINDOWS\iecheck_iplist.txt %WINDOWS\info1 %WINDOWS\iplist.txt %WINDOWS\l1rezerv.exe %WINDOWS\phoenix %WINDOWS\phoenix.rar %WINDOWS\proc_list1.log %WINDOWS\rpcminer.rar %WINDOWS\services32.exe %WINDOWS\sysdriver32.exe %WINDOWS\sysdriver32_.exe %WINDOWS\systemup.exe %WINDOWS\ufa %WINDOWS\ufa.rar %WINDOWS\unrar.exe %WINDOWS\update.1 %WINDOWS\update.2 %WINDOWS\update.5.0 %Temp%\[random].exe
2. Get rid of Avira AntiVir Enhanced Protection Mode related registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Avira AntiVir Enhanced Protection Mode HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Avira AntiVir Enhanced Protection Mode”
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- Remove Windows Debugging Agent Virus, Windows Debugging Agent Manual Removal
- Remove Fake Windows Vulnerabilities Rescuer, Windows Vulnerabilities Rescuer Virus Removal Guide
- Help Remove Searchenhance.com Virus Manually and Completely in a Safe Way
- How to Remove Windows Attention Utility, Windows Attention Utility Manual Removal
- Help Remove Searchnu.com/405 Redirect Virus Completely in a Safe Manual Way
- Manually Remove Worm:Win32/Flame.gen!C in an Effective and Safe Way
- Remove Searchspice.com Hijacker Virus - Manually Eliminate Searchspice.com
- Remove PWSteal.Sacanph.A, Manually Uninstall PWSteal.Sacanph.A
- Worm.Win32.AutoRun.bilc Virus? - Worm.Win32.AutoRun.bilc Removal