Antivirus Protection Trial Descritption:
Antivirus Protection Trial is a malicious fake anti-virus software that can attack your computer and control the whole system.If this fake anti-virus software enters your system, it will perfrom fake system scan and shows bogus system warnings and errors to misguide you that your computer is infected with threats and you should install the Antivirus Protection Trial to remove all the found threats. Unforturnately, Antivirus Protection Trial doesn’t have any security function at all, it just aims to persuade you purchase its version to steal money. Antivirus Protection Trial will hijack your web browser, block your real legit software, once found on a computer, Antivirus Protection Trial should be removed from a computer as soon as possible.
Antivirus Protection Trial Snapshot:
Antivirus Protection Trial is Very Dangerous:
- Antivirus Protection Trial is a malicious fake antivirus application
- Antivirus Protection Trial appears in a desktop hijack
- Antivirus Protection Trial is deceitful by popping up numerous annoying advertisements
- Antivirus Protection Trial installation occurs without users’ knowledge or consent
- Antivirus Protection Trial can slow down your computer performance
Since Antivirus Protection Trial has so many harmful characteristics, remove Antivirus Protection Trial with the manual instructions in this article immediately.
How to Manually Remove Antivirus Protection Trial?
1. Delete Antivirus Protection Trial associated files:
2. Get rid of Antivirus Protection Trial related registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\[random] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “RunInvalidSignatures” = ’1′ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter “Enabled” = ’0′ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = ” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = ’127.0.0.1:33554′ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyEnable” = ’1′ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations “LowRiskFileTypes” = ‘.exe’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]“ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
Expert Recommendation: Tee Support is the #1 place to get IMMEDIATE live help for your PCs, peripherals, devices and software applications 24/7. It is faster, much cheaper and more convenient than in-store repair or service call, saving your time and money and avoiding hours of unnecessary frustration. Get your problems solved right now and make your PC run like new again!
- How to Remove Trojan.Dogrobot, Trojan.Dogrobot Removal
- How to Remove W32.Sality.AE, W32.Sality.AE Removal Steps
- Remove Backdoor.Venik.B Virus - How to Get Rid of Backdoor.Venik.B Permanently
- How to Remove Gen.variant.zbot.25, Gen.variant.zbot.25 Removal
- Completely Remove Exploit:Java/Blacole.CZ, How to Uninstall Exploit:Java/Blacole.CZ Fast
- Get Rid of Searchplusnetwork.com Google Redirect Virus - Uninstall Searchplusnetwork.com Permanently
- Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bredolab.X, TrojanDownloader:Win32/Bredolab.X Removal Guide
- Remove Trojan-Spy.MSIL.Agent.eso Virus (Uninstall Guide)
- Remove Windows Tools Patch Fake Antivirus ( Manual Removal Guide )